-
October 29th, 2000, 01:25 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Falcon,
Well i think most of the solutions people use are 'hack' methods... the FP risers... and addtional computers that piggie back... they're all hackng away, trying to trick everything to work as best as possible... I might consider getting rid of my OEM fuel delivery system (with SAFC) and go with something completely standalone...
-
October 29th, 2000, 01:36 PM
#12
Inactive Member
MDA are you referring to some of the complete ECU swaps (EFIsystems, ZDYNE)? or are there some other systems?
-
October 29th, 2000, 07:22 PM
#13
Inactive Member
ZDYNE is a complete swap.... but it doesnt work with ODBI or II yet...
As for EFI, i think that is a piggie back... but it has much for flexibility then using an SAFC as a piggie back.
-
October 30th, 2000, 05:13 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Hey Curto-
I'm down in Santa Cruz. I guess in terms of this board, that makes us neighbors. Out of curiousity who is working on your car? I had some major issues with a JR recommended installer myself. If you want to keep it offline, email me...
at any rate....Give DynoSpot Racing in mountain view a call. Ask for Dick and tell him tom fox referred you. They're my shop of choice and have done some great work on my car lately.
-tom
------------------
'98 GSR JRSC with all sorts of high-performance, high-tech, overpriced stuff packed in all over the place.
http://www.donia.org/clandestine
-
October 30th, 2000, 06:16 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Thanks for your suggestion I will go there this week...
-
November 7th, 2000, 08:03 AM
#16
Inactive Member
I went to the shop you recommended Dynospotracing... These guys are really good. Thanks...
JUST A NOTE for everyone else... BEWARE of Exact Motorsports in Sunnyvale DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE. They were recommended by an offical JR reseller. AGAIN DO NOT GO TO Exact Motorsports.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks